Gathering of the Clan

A Gathering of Fly Fishermen
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 am 

A women who sits not far from me puts on this extremely strong smelling hand lotion every morning. I can smell it as soon as I walk in the door about 40 feet down the hallway and I have to smell it for about an hour every morning. Do women even use lotions that are fragrance free? This crap is disgusting and there is no reason why they need to make such a strong smelling lotion that people within a 50 foot radius need to smell.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:25 am 

Go find a highly recommended hand cream that is odorless...or nearly odorless. Try it out yourself first and make sure that it is recommended by dermatologists "all over the world". Then just give the woman a jar or tube of it to "try out." The direct approach is the simplest. For all you know, the lady doesn't like the smell of the stuff she is using either. Bux

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:50 pm 

A subtle way is to go into her office, sniff around, and ask, "OK. Where is the French whore hiding?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 pm 

I worked by a gal who wore about 3 gallons of the cheapest perfume you could by, it was horrible smelling and strong.
I politely asked her if she'd mind going a little lighter on the stuff as I have a good sniffer and it bothered me. While I was explaining this to her, about 4 other guys jumped in and agreed, but none of them had the balls to say anything.
She was kind enough to dial it back and everyone was happy.

So just ask her if there is another brand she could use when this batch is gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:58 pm 

A girl who worked with me years ago,wore the skankiest perfume ever.She walked in my office and I said "you either have to see your gyno,cause you got the worst case of c^&T stench or change your cologne".It didnt work,she put it on heavier and said"here ya go".I wouldnt recommend this avenue,as it didnt work and in this day and age,you'll get fired.