Gathering of the Clan

A Gathering of Fly Fishermen
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:24 pm 

Outstanding Bux!

And yes, we'll be good in the Jackson House: one room with 2 twin beds and another with a queen. Wishful thinking, I'll take the queen and John & Gene can share the 2 twins. If we get a fourth, Gene & John can share the queen and me & the other guy will share the 2 twins. What will really happen is Gene will take the Queen, John & the other guy will take the twins and I'll take the living room couch. Looking forward to it!

Gene, Big, big thanks in advance for you taking care of that 50% reservation fee for the Jackson House.

YPJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm 

I'm in for Jackson Cottage. I haven't heard anything from Eric. Let me know where to send money. And thanks, Ed, for answering the bell one more time.

John

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:01 pm 

I'm willing to share a bedroom with you, but not with John...he snores to loudly. So, It's me in the big bed, you and John in the twins. Or John in the big bed and you and I in the twins... Unless I persuade the beauty from Big Butte to come to visit me, then it's me and her in the big bed and no one is going to get any sleep from the sounds of love...well, maybe John. If she visits, I'll need to reinforce the slats of the bed with 2x6s to absorb the passion of our experience.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:06 pm 

Gene: I've noticed a couple of Big Butte type ladies hanging around the fire department BBQ chicken cooker in Warm Springs. You should check them out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:53 pm 

Gene,

Ignore all of those derisive comments about the females you've charmed in the recent past...I suspect it's just chauvinistic jealousy ...you obviously have a stronger urge than most men here. You can bring any women you want to the Gathering as long as she stays in the same cottage as you and YPJ.
Mr. Roach has yet to be heard from

Bux

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:53 pm 

Too thin, Colston.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:59 pm 

Buxtehude wrote:
Gene,

Ignore all of those derisive comments about the females you've charmed in the recent past...I suspect it's just chauvinistic jealousy ...you obviously have a stronger urge than most men here. You can bring any women you want to the Gathering as long as she stays in the same cottage as you and YPJ.
Mr. Roach has yet to be heard from

Bux

Bux, since you've stepped up to the plate in this, I'll also assume you've assumed all monetary responsibility. Which I appreciate. I can pay you $10 a month, not wanting you to pay all the cost, and Nielson is willing to pay the same to reconcile your debt (which I appreciate.) Is there a deferred payment plan from Warm Springs or do we need to pay them up front?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:48 am 

ALL those that attend will pay up front. 50% now and 50% 30 days prior to arrival.

I will not be fronting these rental/lodging fees for anyone....been there, done that.
That said, quit the frigging tap-dancing and get out your check books.

Bux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:33 am 

Again, where do we send the checks?

P.S. Bring earplugs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 pm 

I'll call tomorrow and TRY to pay for the cottage for you, me, and Nielson. You guys can pay me back when we get there, if that makes things simpler. I called today, but the woman who does the reservations is out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next